Last month I had this fun idea that once a week my family would cook dinner together. In this fast paced world that we live in, I want my children to know that there will always be a time to slow down and enjoy being together. It's important to me that they understand the importance of family. Sunday night was our first official family cooking night and we decided to make spaghetti and salad. My little sous-chef was amazing, dinner was fantastic, and we had FUN!
The Executive Chef

The Sous-Chef


Chef de Tournant
The Taste Tester

with a pinch of fun and a dash of love... 
Voila!
P.S. This is not our actual dinner...I forgot to take a picture. It looked similar ;)
That is such a great idea and that meal looks yummy
ReplyDeleteShe looks SO old in that last pic with David and I LOVE her in the apron. It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me! Like the taste tester. :-)
ReplyDeleteFound you on Meet and Greet Monday.
wow this sounds so fun!!
ReplyDeleteRuth,
Underneath His Wrapping
I think that is such a good idea. I kinda want to steal it!! It is so hard to find the time which is sad. I can't even remember the last time that my husband and I sat down at the dinner table and had an actual dinner. I agree that it's so important.
ReplyDeleteAnd your little ones are adorable!!!
Great idea, Lacey! Your kids are soooo adorable!!!
ReplyDelete