Sunday, July 25, 2010

15 things on Friday

Here are 15 fun things I do for me....

1. My bookclub - it keeps me reading and once a month I get to meet with some awesome ladies.
2. Coffee dates - the kids get to play...mommies get to drink coffee and have adult conversation.
3. Pedicures - I love to have my feet pampered.
4. Music time - everyday at 6:00 the kids and I turn on the music and dance...just because
5. Quiet time - sometimes I wake up before everyone else and drink my coffee in silence.
6. Off the clock - At 9pm I stop what I'm doing and I read or watch tv. I'm on call if the kids need me, but everything else waits until morning.
7. Wine - at the end of a long day it's nice to unwind with a glass of wine.
8. Girls night out! You can appreciate your job as a SAHM when you get to let loose now and then.
9. My blog!
10.Date nights - I lovelovelove one-on-one time with my handsome husband!
11.Grocery shopping alone - every other week I leave the kids with daddy, grab some starbucks, and go grocery shopping ALONE! It's lovely!
12.Days of our lives....there I said it...yes I do watch it....I have for 12 years. Thank you Tivo!
13.Cooking - I love cooking and it's a great stress reliever for me.
14.Workout - Ok...so maybe it's not fun, but it makes me feel good.
15.Shopping! who doesn't love that?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Love you cute blog!
    I am following you from FMBT!!
    Please visit my blog back x

    I love all the things you love too! Especially my girls night out, and a romantic date with my partner :)

    www.maisonmarrakech2010.blogspot.com

    Best wishes,
    Reina
    Fashion and Decor designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Friendship Friday! Would love for you to come visit and follow me!

    I LOVE Days!!! I've been watching since I was a little girl with my mom :) Unfortunately, its just not the same without John and Marlena :( Can you believe that I got to meet John Black (Drake Hogestyn) IN REAL LIFE!! About 10-12 years ago he was in my area, and me and my mom got to meet him...and give him a HUG!!!! He was such a nice man! My mom was in heaven :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Just saw you on Simply Stacie and thought I'd pop in. On your 15 Things (what a cute list!), I noticed your #1 is your Book Club, and I happen to be with NightPublishing.com. We're a new publisher (started Jan 2010) who are publishing books slightly outside of the 'mainstream' by fantastic, unknown writers. I'd love to introduce you to some of them for your book club ... starting with 'Simon's Choice' by Charlotte Castle. She wrote this book while expecting her 2nd baby, edited it while nursing! Holy cow. I couldn't have done that.
    http://www.freado.com/book/7716/simons-choice

    Anyway, if you're interested, please email me at gsawchyn@ns.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete